To schedule a psychotherapy appointment please contact me by calling (416) 708-6787 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Mary’s University, Bachelor of Arts,
- Masters of Divinity, Atlantic School of Theology
- The Centre for Training in Psychotherapy, (current student)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (CASC).
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) and have a unique psychotherapy experience having worked 15 years in health care supporting clients in a number of acute medical care areas including organ transplant, trauma, cancer care, palliation, end of life, medical assistance in dying. I focus on psycho-spiritual integration and assist individuals becoming more emotionally aware. I’ll assist you finding meaning and purpose as you explore your life, developing meaningful relationships and increased self awareness. I use a relational mindfulness approach to therapy.